Street Address Placeholder
Sometimes we need to add some custom fields in the Billing and Shipping address and for this we are using multiple street address fields. But if you are adding multiple street address fields there is no placeholder on these text box and user get confused what we have to fill in which text box.
To overcome this issue you can use Street Address Placeholder extension. This Extension helps you to add placeholder(s) on each street address field for frontend on address and checkout form(s). Using this extension you can easily add placeholder(s) checkout / my account street address fields as per your requirement. You can add as many placeholder as you want.
- Easy to add placeholder(s) on street address fields in frontend.
- It will add placeholder(s) on street address on all billing, shipping and my address form.
- You can add as many placeholder(s) as you want.
- Easy to manage placeholder(s) text from admin.
- Supports all Magento 2 versions.
Item support includes
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
Our support team is a standby and easily accessible for any kind of issues you may face with our Magento Extension. You can also register your issues into our support system or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Software Version||Magento 2.3.0,Magento 2.2.7,Magento 2.2.6,Magento 2.2.5,Magento 2.2.4,Magento 2.2.3,Magento 2.2.2,Magento 2.2.1,Magento 2.1.3, Magento 2.1.2, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.0, Magento 2.0.7, Magento 2.0.6, Magento 2.0.5, Magento 2.0.4, Magento 2.0.2, Magento 2.0.1, Magento 2.0.0|
|Compatible Browser||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome|
|Last Updated||08 Mar 2019|
|Created||07 Jun 2017|
|Tags||Magento2, label, placeholder, placeholders, street address, street address label, street address placeholder, street address title, street field, title|