Masonry View for Products
Sometimes the user needs a view where any size of images accommodates in a given space. By default, Magento product grid is structured and if you have images of variable sizes then grid have too much space in a layout. Masonry View for Products module is used for converting your basic Magento grid into the Masonry view.
Masonry is a grid layout based on columns. Unlike other grid layouts, it doesn’t have fixed height rows. Basically, Masonry layout optimizes the use of space inside the web page by reducing any unnecessary gaps. Masonry grid is used when a website has so many products with different size of images and to display the images of different size in a better way then Masonry Grid is used.
- The user can add masonry grid layout on the product list, search and advanced search result page
- Custom CSS can be applied to the grid
- The column can be divided as per need
- Column width and height can be defined as per need
- Image width can be customized.
Item support includes
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
Our support team is a standby and easily accessible for any kind of issues you may face with our Magento Extension. You can also register your issues into our support system or you can email us at email@example.com.
|Software Version||Magento 2.3.0,Magento 2.2.7,Magento 2.2.6,Magento 2.2.5,Magento 2.2.4,Magento 2.2.3,Magento 2.2.2,Magento 2.2.1,Magento 2.2.0,Magento 2.1.9,Magento 2.1.8,Magento 2.1.7,Magento 2.1.6,Magento 2.1.5,Magento 2.1.4,Magento 2.1.3, Magento 2.1.2, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.0, Magento 2.0.7, Magento 2.0.6, Magento 2.0.5, Magento 2.0.4, Magento 2.0.2, Magento 2.0.1, Magento 2.0.0|
|Compatible Browser||IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Last Updated||19 Mar 2019|
|Created||08 Jun 2018|
|Tags||Grid, grid layout, Masonry, masonry view, masonry list, variable images, masonry image|